01 November 2009

Halloween Day - Journey to the East & West


Surprised to see a blog post today at this time when I am supposed to be at Tekong now?
Nah nah, I am still at home.
Tomorrow (02 Nov 2009) then book in.

31 October 2009
Journey to the East
(Khatib - Simei: Transfer at City Hall)

Looks like I had travelled around SG yesterday via MRT. (Grrr... no direct train from North to East)
Started off with something looks not-so-nice for the past few days...


Started off with the journey to the East...


Lunch first before heading Changi General Hospital (CGH).
Fried Carrot Cake... errr, appetite wise... not so good, still feeling full.
Only then I headed to CGH by walking, 500 metres away nia.
By the time I am discharged, the time already close to 4pm liao.
Ouch lar when the doc was removing the swelling part + cutting part of toe nail.
Much better when bandage is wrapped around my affected toe.
MC + Referral Letter received... no book in tomorrow (01 Nov 2009).

Journey to the West
(Simei - Boon Lay: Loopings at Pasir Ris & Joo Koon)



The most imba route I ever took.
2 loopings at both ends of the East West Line (excluding Changi Airport).
Initially, I planned to go Beach Road to buy army stuffs + Arcade at Iluma Bugis.
Changed the plan to buy army stuffs at JP since Jasper told me there is a shop selling those stuff.
At least JP is more convenient for me to walk from MRT station unlike Beach Road.

Oh ya... the bandage dressing on my left toe...
I am inside the train for the past 1 hour 10 minutes... this picture was taken when the train arrives at Joo Koon. Calculations:

  1. Upon arrival at Simei station platform towards Pasir Ris, the train arrives: No wait

  2. Simei-Pasir Ris: 5 minutes

  3. Waiting for the train to depart to Joo Koon: 5 minutes

  4. Pasir Ris-Joo Koon: 63 minutes




And another 10 minutes to arrive at Boon Lay:

  1. Waiting for the train to depart to Pasir Ris: 5 minutes

  2. Joo Koon-Boon Lay: 5 minutes


Time taken to travel: 83 minutes (1 hour 23 minutes)

Disturb Jenny at Subway... ^o^
Apparently, she was not aware of my Pai Kah walking.
Only heard her little scream... =x
Ok, cut the crap... dinner 1st before Jasper comes to find me.
But the promotion on stage slow me down sia.
Watch + eat at the same time.
By the time I almost finished up my dinner, Jasper called me... saying he go play basketball with his friends.

0 chance to say "Goodbye" to her after finishing my dinner.
I very guai one... at this moment.
Self-service clear table + push in chair. =X *initiative*
Walk to JP2 area... looking for army shop.
Get some ziplock bags and end of purchase.
Doesn't really matter if it costs slightly more expensive than Beach Road based on current situation. *left toe*

Short game play at the Arcade.
It seems like... I have a higher chance to pass "剑魂II" on Taiko11 & reduced miss for "Seasons of Asia" (almost single digit number of miss).
Walking out of Arcade towards the toilet.
Feeling colder... no idea why until I looked up.
Heavy rain outside. =.="
Most likely, it is a no-way for me to walk from Khatib to home.
The rain is so heavy until I have to walk with extra care. *creates human jam*

Another 0 chance to say "Goodbye" to her again. *leaves a message*

Journey to the North
(Boon Lay - Yishun: Transfer at Jurong East)



I could not see whether if it is still raining outside upon departing Sembawang station.
Play safe... alight at Yishun, then take a bus home.
This is when Jasper message me saying he go JP.
Dots sia... I was at another P - NP (NorthPoint).
Wrong meeting P Point time... =X

Chiong to toilet, but under renovation.
Need go NP2 area... =.="
Home sweet home with bandage on my left toe... time for a rest.

Too tired until I felt asleep with computer on.
Suddenly father woke me up... then I chiong to off computer.
Although I received her reply message as well, I was too tired to see.
Off phone and view it the next day after I wake up.

Labels: ,

PegaKok blogged @ 9:30 PM

Notice

"MapleStory Blogging Contest" Runner-up entry (2008)


Ads
Disclaimer
  1. No ripping!
  2. Not happy with it? Click here.

Date

Time Now (GMT +8)


Past words...
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


Blog Post Sections
Arcade
Blog Updates
Funny Thingy
Internet Cafe
Life
MapleSEA
Maple Videos
Movie Studio
Others
Rants
Videos

Music now playing
热冬 - 蔡依林


Credits
puppie89
BlogSkins
Getty Images