01 November 2008

MapleSEA Malaysia extension - Fantasy Theme Park


Getting bored with Trend Zone Metropolis and Kampung Village of Malaysia maps? Is it due to dull design? Uninteresting "Black Slime" monsters? Nexon (The game developer for MapleStory) and AsiaSoft (The game publisher for MapleSEA) had just expanded it further to the existing Malaysia maps for MapleSEA.

Released officially on 09 October 2008 together with Halloween Event Town - Haunted Mansion, the colourful Fantasy Theme Park is a place where you will get to see Lion-like and Bear-like plushie monsters in different forms to "attract" maplers. Yea right, they attract us so that they can kill us. Therefore, low HP maplers, beware of them if you explore deeper.

Exploring around the Fantasy Theme Park alone? I would suggest you explore around as a party because there are quests to be completed. Party up with your friends and guildmates to clear the quests at a faster rate and be rewarded from quests as well.

Fantasy Theme Park - The Beginning

Fantasy Theme Park used to be a place where maplers can enjoy fantastic rides! The rides are so awesome that it attracts crowds everyday. One day, Grendel the Really Old explored around the area and accidentally casted black magic on the plushies and rides to make them alive! Creating havoc and destroying the rides, maplers escaped to save their own lives. Now our mission is to stop this havoc for once and for all!!!

I went to explore Fantasy Theme Park to check out the havoc with my pet Monkey - PMAHouZi~. Amazingly, I see plushie monsters in different forms running around freely. My first stop is to look for my pal - Pokute. And I see a GM with him!


GMACalestra seems to be AFK-ing. I command my pet to pee on her! *Evil laughter*


However, I have been caught by her. Now she's holding her fishing rod to catch me!!! Time for me to run somewhere else!!! *F5*


The adventure around Fantasy Theme Park

Phew, luckily she missed my sight. Sorry Pokute for leaving you alone. However, I will never forget to take pictures for you around Fantasy Theme Park since you may not be able to survive alone at your current level as you explore deeper. =X

Though I'm alone, I still have my Monkey to accompany me. ^^
I even bring her to a haunted house. In the first place, she's very afraid even though I command "PMAHouZi~ iloveyou".


Here comes my second attempt.

Yea! Unfortunately, it is inaccessible. T_T

Since those plushies & rides had became monsters, being a high level 4th job Magician, I tried to "play" with them.
Used to be a Merry-Go-Round ride. The bear ride on those horses transformed themselves into Gallopera. Now they are able to run freely!


Dinorama Nightmares. Will I ever get a nightmare?


Pirate's logo spotted! Had Kyrin, the Pirate Job Instructor explored Fantasy Theme Park before I did???


Which culprit destroyed the ride? *F5*


I'm feeling hungry.


But to no avail.


Oh well, maybe I should get some drinks by hunting the monsters. I saw a bear carrying a big bottle bag of drink! Forcing Froscola to spray some drinks on me, but missed!


Thus, I decide to freeze them. Exclamation mark spotted!


My adventure doesn't stop here. I did head back to Fantasy Theme Park to check out the Snack Store again.

*F5* Store owner is MISSING!!! No food for my pet. :(

Pooper Scarlion? The real culprit who destroyed the plane ride?


Checking out the Merry-go-round. Can I treat my Silver Mane as the horses in the Merry-Go-Round?


As mentioned earlier, I'm unable to get any food from the Snack Store. Points to the Merry-go-round picture, my pet is hungry. T_T
Luckily, I have brought some Pet Food earlier from somewhere else.


So somebody may be asking me. Hey, how can I reach Fantasy Theme Park? Well, here is the route to the destination!

  1. Head to Boat Quay Town of Singapore. Walk to the extreme right of the map and access the portal which used to lead to Mysterious Path 1. You should be at Trend Zone Metropolis of Malaysia.

  2. Now, head to the right along the way till you reach Kampung Village.

  3. Look for the portal as shown below:

  4. Now proceed to the right until you reach Hibiscus Road 3. Look for the portal at the top right corner as shown below:

  5. Tada! Now you can begin your adventure at Fantasy Theme Park!



Overall review for Malaysia Extension 1 - Fantasy Theme Park

New monsters, new maps and new quests always excite maplers. In Fantasy Theme Park, it allows us to earn quite an amount of mesos due to high drop rates of Equipments. Due the monsters' massive heal among themselves, our good and efficient attacking skills are required in order to earn mesos with ease.

Though these maps lose out in training area, it is still quite a good area for farming mesos. At Fantasy Theme Park 3, the map is filled with Gallopera which drops quite an amount of Power Elixir per hour.

Just like many other towns, there are area bosses. Malaysia lacks in boss monster. Thus, in the near future, I wish to see a boss monster in Malaysia to challenge maplers' attacking strategies. In addition, implementation of more higher level training maps will be welcomed by most high-level maplers.

This is my review about MapleSEA Malaysia extension 1 - Fantasy Theme Park. To venture into the world of MapleStory South-East Asia (or also known as MapleSEA), visit http://www.maplesea.com/. It's a free-to-play 2D side-scrolling MMORPG!!!

This blog post is part of MapleSEA Blogging Contest. For more info, please refer to http://www.maplesea.com/intro/events/eventsdetail.aspx?id=51.

Labels:

PegaKok blogged @ 3:47 PM

Notice

"MapleStory Blogging Contest" Runner-up entry (2008)


Ads
Disclaimer
  1. No ripping!
  2. Not happy with it? Click here.

Date

Time Now (GMT +8)


Past words...
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


Blog Post Sections
Arcade
Blog Updates
Funny Thingy
Internet Cafe
Life
MapleSEA
Maple Videos
Movie Studio
Others
Rants
Videos

Music now playing
热冬 - 蔡依林


Credits
puppie89
BlogSkins
Getty Images