02 April 2009
Dragonball Taiko... that's a weird name to it. A new game? A new movie?
Nah nah... it is actually the following:
- Catch a movie called "
Dragonball Evolution"
- Play arcade game called "
Taiko no Tatsujin (太鼓の達人)"
- See-see-please: DrumzOut practice by certain Taiko-ers
This post is the detailed version of the previous summarised version (
10-hour outing summary on 28/3).
Act 1: Welcome to 10-digit Level EXPIt's 9am. After taking light breakfast, I logged into MapleSEA to train up my character. Well, it is just 1% to Level Up. So while waiting for Jenny's news, I go play a while.
Unfortunately, this 1% EXP training with 1x EXP + Solo map... is extremely boring.
Trained 0.20% liao... then I go SMS her with... "0.80%tnl. Morning."
Bobian... too boring le.
She replied, I replied back... until at 1 time, by looking at the so-called clue, I realised she's tomb-sweeping with her family members.
Until 10am, finally got people to talk within the Guild Ally.
Level up at 10.35am.
Farewell 9-digit Level EXP.
Hello 10-digit Level EXP.
This is hell. Ok, case closed for maple training. No mood liao.
Act 2: Before meeting her...I'm not so sure what time she will be arriving.
At the same time, before my mum comes back home and start asking this and that, I have to leave the house. That is about 12.40pm.
Took a slow walk to Yishun Central. A very slow walk... kill time mah. What if I have done my stuff and need to wait 2 hours for her to arrive???
Took my time to eat lunch. Ya, slow again. =X
Walk around NorthPoint and nearby shops. Slow again.
Then she told me she just left the house.
By that time, I waited at Yishun station liao.
So... about 1 hour?
Ok then, I think I take a rest for an hour.
Act 3: On the way to AMKI only entered and walked to the Station Platform when she's approaching Yishun.
Her story she told during her tomb-sweep.
And she accidentally touched the motorcycle's motor. Ouch! Take care, dun go burst it... I know it's kinda "watery" inside.
(Reminds me about Guo Peng, a bit similar situation but the burnt is worse)
My story I told when my grandparents passed away.
Reached AMK.
Buy a pair of movie ticket.
End up selected Couple Seats by the staff there, since too many available places to sit liao.
(Because the staff thinks we are... ahem ahem coughs??? Possible.)
Then go play Taiko.
OMG lar! 2 weeks no play... Dragon Spirit (魔王)... Failed!!!
1st play failed by 4-5 bars.
Understand ba. That time, I heng heng passed by 1 bar.
Taken from
Blog post dated 17 March 2009.
Act 4: On the way to KBCCWhen there is me, you won't be lost.
In the worst case scenrio, we lost together in this small little island called Singapore. xD
We headed to KBCC.
Now they are finding ways to extend the song-play.
How are they going to do this? I have no idea... until the next visit?
Act 5: MovieWatched Dragonball Evolution.
So the couple seats... the drink cannot put in middle one. -.-"
We moved a seat to the left, so that we can put the drink in the middle. xD
Anyway, the main point on this movie is about Goku who is a powerful warrior, has a mission to collect 7 dragonballs and protect the Earth. His so-called powerful opponent (Piccolo) is also collecting those dragonballs but to destroy the Earth.
Well, I think this is just the main part of this movie?
Act 6: After movieBack to Taiko again.
Dragon Spirit (魔王) 2nd play failed by 3-4 bars.
Jenny, on the other hand, passed few more songs. Grats.
Suppose to have dinner.
But nvm, still full.
Somemore, quite late already.
Hot dog for $1.40.
Blur cashier girl still want charge me $1.70.
Stun me sia. (kena Jenny's stun virus =X)
The other girl beside her, said it is $1.40. *points at the shelf*
Labels: Arcade, Life, MapleSEA, Movie Studio
PegaKok blogged @ 10:52 AM